- The most popular Halloween candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- 7 of every 10 Americans will celebrate Halloween this year.
- 43 percent of Americans will dress up for the holiday (up 3% from 2010.)
- Over 2.6 children and adults will dress as zombies.
- The most popular adult costume is the witch.
- The pumpkin is the costume of choice for pets.
- Halloween expenditures are up over $1 billion from last year.
- The average person will spend $72.31 on decorations, candy, costumes.
- Halloween has been celebrated for over 2,000 years.
And here's one of our favorite facts, decades ago people made their Halloween costumes instead of buying them at Party City, Target or Walmart.