Friday, September 10, 2010

Oasis Spa at Mountain Laurel Creek Inn

If you want your muscles to turn into jelly and be oh so relaxed, my I recommend the Oasis Spa at the Mountain Laurel Creek Inn, just outside of Dahlonega. I just returned from an afternoon at the spa where I had a relaxing massage and facial in beautiful, peaceful, calming setting. (I was so relaxed that I fell asleep twice during the massage.)

The spa is located adjacent to the luxurious Mountain Laurel Inn, a six room B&B located in a picture setting. The Inn has a living room, the cozy Copper Penny pub that serves Georgia wines, a library, a sunny breakfast area and great mountain views.

Dennis Hoover, the owner and former Atlanta resident, told me that he had always wanted to open a Bed and Breakfast and thought Dahlonega would be a great location. A good choice it was because just after his B&B opened 12 years ago, the wineries began to open all around Dahlonega and the area ballooned as a destination wedding venue. (FYI...this would be a great place for a wedding party to stay.)

My dear daughter and son-in-law gave the spa visit to me as a gift. A special thanks to them and the Oasis Spa for a great afternoon.

Definitely the Oasis gets a big thumb up from Dahlonega and Beyond.



1 comment:

  1. Nicole Bates ProvoncheeSeptember 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM

    So glad you enjoyed the spa! I look forward to going there with you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete